Sunday, September 11, 2011

What year did Cadillac quit requiring Premium gasoline?

I have been looking into buying a new Cadillac. I have a 1996 and looked at a 2002. The newer one uses regular gas. The older one requires more than 92 octane (premium). What year was this switch made?|||2000|||2000 the end. 92 Oct and 98 Oct to manufac 98 burns faster and cleaner. 92 burns good but slower give more mile to the Gal than High. If it burns faster you use more for the distance U trav.


more power! I own a CADI and Burn REG 32 mpg hw. 20 to23 city. Northstar 2006: "QUALF GM TECH"

Report Abuse


|||NO PEDAL TO THE METAL ITS NOT A HAMMER

Report Abuse


|||I did not sat HUMMER A HAMMER TO THE FLOOR%26gt;

Report Abuse


|||I'm not sure of the exact year ,but a friend of mine has a 98 model,and it says in the owners manual that it will run good on regular,but i didn't think they made the change until later on,i know of a 93 model that runs really well on regular,and it also says in the manual of it that it can be used if necessary,i,ll find out more on it though,you got my curiosity up on it now,good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment