Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the pros and cons of a Cadillac Escalade?

To the people that own or have owned the Cadillac Escalade, what are the ups and downs?





I am considering buying one and I would LOVE to hear from you!|||Pros:


Comfortable vehicle with plenty of seats.


Nice riding, driving, with good turning radius.


4-wheel drive at the push of a button (nice in the snow)


Fairly safe vehicle


Reliabilty (Mine has 145.000 miles) No major breakdowns


Plenty of power if you need to haul or tow something.





Cons:


Terrible gas mileage 10-12 MPG city 12-14 highway


Above average cost to service because it is a Cadillac


Dirty looks from hybrid car owners!





I would buy one again (except for the gas mileage, we use our as a third car on long trips or when we need all of the seats) but look for a used one. 1 to 3 years old with low miles you will save that hit you take when you drive it off the lot. Make sure you get a Carfax report if you buy used.|||I really like the escalade I have had it for 5 years I had it 2005-2010 and at the start of the new year I got the 2010 Escalade. I really like it. It's a great car for when you have family over and need extra seats. It has great exterior and a very comfortable interior.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment