Friday, September 23, 2011

I sell cadillac converters what company buys them?

I meet a man and he told me I could buy cadillac converters and sell them to a company. The thing is he didn't tell me which company I could see it to? Does anyone know?|||hey shameka....get a clue..its called a catalytic converter, a required pollution control device on cars and they are very expensive to replace.





second, if you met a guy that "sells" them, that means they are taken from stolen cars. its not like you go down to 7-11 and pick up a dozen to sell to a "company"....





stupid people are everywhere......|||What does a "Cadillac Converter" convert a Cadillac into, then we may be able to advise you.|||Why do you want to convert Cadillacs? They are top-of-the-line automobiles. I can't think of anything I would want a Cadillac converted into. Maybe Monster Garage could help?|||You guys are thinking wrong. It does not convert Cadillacs into anything. It converts other cars INTO Cadillacs. You buy a Kia Rondo, slap the cadillac converter on - voila! Looks just like a 59 Eldorado.





I would start by looking at www.convertmycadillac.com , or www.ifyoucantspellitdonttrythis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment