Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I was getting ready to fire up my cadillac when I hit the key the connection to the air filter popped?

I must have connect the wires wrong to the air filter and to the plugs the male end looked correct. Is there a wiring diagram that would show me how to hook up my 1998 cadillac catera correctly?|||You're chiltons manual will have a wiring diagram.|||Wow .I have no idea what the $%#@ you are talking about. What did you attempt to do when you screwed up? You have said that you may have connected something wrong. Pretty hard to do as most connectors are color coded and will no reach the wrong socket. But as they say, make somthing idiot proof and someone will prove you wrong. What did you do to your engine before? Almost sounds like you did a timing belt or changed the spark plug wires and screwed up.|||Plugs firing order is 1-2-3-4-5-6 if 3.0L and from front of engine left bank is 1-3-5 and right bank 2-4-6. I presume this is what you're looking for, yes wired wrong if popped lid on air filter. Wires on coil pack usually on coils if not it's 5-3-1 back side


2-6-4 front side.|||what plugs into an air filter?

No comments:

Post a Comment