Sunday, September 18, 2011

What kind of Holley carburetor will fit my 472 Cadillac?

I have a qudrojet 4 barrel carb on it now what kind of Holley carb can I use on my 472 Cadillac?|||I would get an adaptor plate and run a 750 cfm holley on it. They do make a carburetor that has the big and little plates but I don't particularly care for those. I had really good luck with a standard edelbrock 750cfm carb.|||yeah you can .might have to get a spacer for it|||To be honest with you the quadrajet is a 750 cfm


Your holley is probably only a 650 and


It will need adjusted whenever the wind changes direction


or the temperature changes.


The quadrajet isn't as pretty or as expensive but a whole lot more reliable, and in the right hands a lot more effiicient and will not need readjusted every time you pass gas.


Stick with the Quadrajet.


You can probably find beefed up Demon carb that is a modified quadrajet that will work just fine if you want something that has more cfm than factory.|||Any Holley carb should fit. I know a quadrajet from a 472 will fit on an edelbrock performer intake manifold....so they should have the same bolt pattern....|||I would call Summit's tech support.....they can help you with all of that.





1-800-230-3030|||u can use a 650 double bumper holly but u will need a spacer that is going under the intake so your 650 will fit perfect hope this helps you|||bring the old one in and show them the numbers. on the old one. simple parts stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment