Friday, September 23, 2011

How to install 3rd row seat on 1999 cadillac escalade?

I plan to install a 3rd row seat (Tahoe/Yukon) on my 1999 cadillac escalade. But, there are not pre-set position for it. I have to remove floor carpet and install something with base of the truck. Before I do this, I want to ask if anybody has experience on it. Thanks a lot!|||I've done swaps in older vehicles and would make a pattern or template from the removed vehicle to transfer to the other vehicle. An over size piece of cardboard or rosin paper is good for this. Before drilling holes, look up on the undercarriage of the floor to see what you might be hitting. Reinforcement plates can be made from old bumper arms or flat iron stock. If you do the transfer, be sure to install the seat belts from the original vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment