Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Know anyone who can restore a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham?

I'm in South Carolina and have a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. I'm trying to decide if I should restore it (there were only 400 of these cars). I need to talk with someone who can restore this vehicle, preferably close to South Carolina.|||If it is the biritz(spelled wrong) it is the aluminum bodied one made in Italy, HAND MADE body,so Please pick your restorer wisely (not the cheap guy)|||Try looking in Hemmings.com for restoration shops in your area. Autobodyonline.com may have some info too. I have a brother in Summerville....wish I were there now and not shovelling snow.|||This guy is in Phoenix but vintage Cadillacs are his specialty.





http://www.azvintageparts.com/

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me how I can see if its the flywheel the reason why my 98 cadillac wont turn over, its making a grinding sound when I turn the key.

    ReplyDelete