Sunday, September 11, 2011

Darren Sproles or Cadillac Williams which one should I start?

Both are facing decent D's this week and the Giants,who Cadillac is facing, gave up a huge amount to Cowboy running squad last week! But Sproles is so effective in the passing game its hard to decide which is the one to start!|||I would go with Sproles myself, with LT still hurt he will see the bulk of the carries and like you said gets used effectively in the passing game. Cadillac splits carries.|||I would go with Darren Sproles, even when he doesn't run the ball well like against Baltimore he is a still a threat at receiver.|||Sproles for sure.. he's going to get more carries.. and he'll probably get some passes too. Williams has been splitting carries with Derrick Ward...|||Sproles, its Miami!|||I keep getting advice to start Sproles, and didn't heed that advice last week. So I give you said advice- I'd start Sproles. I have Cadillac too, but he is not projected to do much. Even if LT does play, Sproles should get his looks via receptions for sure.|||Sproles may not have won the game, but he was very productive fantasy wise against the baddest D in the league, he's a must start.

No comments:

Post a Comment