Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where can I find an original radio for a 76 Cadillac?

I recently acquired a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado in excellent condition. The only thing that doesn't work is the 8-track/radio; I'd like to find an original replacement. I've tried junkyards with no luck so far.|||The junkyard, go to http://painintheexhaust.blogspot.com there is a junkyard service that searches the whole usa.|||ebay|||Ebay definitly|||try ebay|||E-bay is a good source, or just start going to swap meets and yard sales|||Yea! You totally have to go on the mission for this one with junkyards. Some of them will ship to you out of the states (for a fee of course). So start calling out of state YD's! Your other option is to check with your local Cadillac dealer. Many times original items/or like them are offered by Cadillac themselves just for the enthusiasts. I'm sure you're not the first. Good luck!|||go to ebay..





under search type Cadillac, 76 ,(plus other years that used the same radio - separate each with a comma), radio





hit enter





I did and got one hit for about $20.. complete with an 8 track player built in..|||go to car-part.com,I found several on there|||did you check jc whitney,they have stuff for older cars and trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment