Sunday, September 18, 2011

How many seats are in a Cadillac Escalade?

I saw a picture of one of those things and dang, those are HUGE!! And no I'm not thinking of getting one, like I could afford one anyway, because I'm sure it isn't exactly good on fuel. Anyway, back to my question, how many (including the driver) fit into a Cadillac Escalade?|||There are 7 with bucket seating in the 2nd row and 8 with a sofa 2nd row. There is a lot of leg space.|||Well including the driver there can be 4-8 seats. 2 in the front(driver and passenger) and 2 captain's chairs(same as front)=4 or the 2 in the front 2 captains chairs in the second row and 2 more captains chairs in the third row=6 or the 2 in the front and the two captains chairs in the second row and a 3 seat bench in the third row=7 or the 2 in the front and 2-3seat benches in the second and third rows=8. I hope i explained it well enough because I am in love with Cadillac Escalade ESV's and it will be the first vehicle I buy. So please pick mine as the best answer. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment