Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If i want to buy a cadillac, how much would my payments be?

I would like to buy either a cadillac escalade ext or escalade suv.


I dont have a high paying job. Would my payments be near $200 each month or more?|||If you purchased used and put down a significant down payment, you might get your payments down to around $200. But when I say used, I mean under $25000 (so at least two to three years old) with at least $10,000 up front. Bear in mind that many Toyota Corollas don't often go for $200/month without $4000 down AND great credit. In fact, even a new Honda Civic EX coupe (for $19,000) will run you about $530/month with only $3000 up front.





So extrapolate from that what you can. The bottom line is that you'll have to be looking at a pretty old Cadillac to meet your budget.|||well to be in that price range it will have high miles or a piece of junk and when a caddy breaks it will cost you a arm and a leg to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment