Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to remove stock factory radio for cadillac seville 2001?

Looking to put a pop up screen tv in my 2001 cadillac seville sts. How do I remove it, do I even have to remove it for a pop up screen. And for the antenna remove I still don't know how to take off. All I see on the inside is a screw on the mount so hopefully thats all that I need to do. Someone please give me some kind of help.|||Looking at pictures of the dash, it looks like it's setup the same as all the other f'n GMs I've dealt with. You'll probably have to remove the whole front dash panel. The last Buick I did (2000 Century) had screws on both sides (open the doors to get to them) as well as a few under the steering column and 1 or 2 inside the glove box. Then the whole panel comes off as one piece, but it was also held in by a bunch of compression fittings so be careful when pulling on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment